|Vol 34, No 1 (2010)||Analytical method of CIM to PIM transformation in Model Driven Architecture (MDA)||Abstract PDF|
|Martin Kardos, Matilda Drozdová|
|Vol 31, No 1 (2007)||ROLE OF UML SEQUENCE DIAGRAM CONSTRUCTS IN OBJECT LIFECYCLE CONCEPT||Abstract PDF|
|Miroslav Grgec, Robert Mužar|
|Vol 31, No 1 (2007)||PROACTIVE APPROACH TO THE INCIDENT AND PROBLEM MANAGEMENT IN COMMUNICATION NETWORKS||Abstract PDF|
|Vjeran Strahonja, Kristijan Saletović|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"