About the journal
Journal of Information and Organizational Sciences is a semi-annual international scientific peer-reviewed journal. Journal publishes original scientific papers from the field of information and organizational sciences, as well as relevant contributions from related scientific disciplines. Publication in Journal of Information and Organizational Sciences is without any costs/charge to authors. All processing and publishing costs are borne by the journal owner rather than by the author.
ISSN 1846-9418 (online)
ISSN 1846-3312 (print)
Faculty of Organization and Informatics
University of Zagreb
Pavlinska 2, HR-42000 Varaždin, Croatia
Published since 1977.
JIOS is indexed in following databases:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) - WoS
- Aerospace Database - ProQuest
- Civil Engineering Abstracts - ProQuest
- Communication Abstracts - ProQuest
- Library and Information Science Abstracts (LISA)
- Library Literature & Information Science – EBSCO
- Metadex - ProQuest
JIOS is indexed in the following repositories and portals:
- Academic Resource Index
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
- CWTS Journal Indicators
- Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources(ROAD)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- ERIH PLUS
- EuroPub – Directory of Academic and Scientific Journals
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- HRČAK - Central portal of Croatian scientific journals
- Index Copernicus
- Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals (MIAR)
- International Journal Impact Factor (IJIFACTOR)
- Microsoft Academic
- Open AIRE
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI.net)
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- VINITI RAN
Peer Review Process
The Journal of Information and organizational Sciences - JIOS will not accept or publish papers without prior peer review. There shall be a review process of submitted papers by one or more independent referees who are conversant in the pertinent subject area.
Peer reviews will be proposed by the Editing board, or will be confirmed by the Editiorial board and the editor. For each paper two referees will be nominated, and when necessery the third one. The final decision about publishing the reviewd paper will bring the Editor.
Authors should strive for maximum clarity of expression, bearing in mind that the peer reviewers are eminent scientests in the field of their research. The policy of JIOS is to publish only original scientific papers, with acception of the special issues that publish the best research papers at the CECIIS conference.
Referees shall treat the contents of papers under review as privileged information not to be disclosed to others before publication. It is expected that no one with access to a paper under review will make any inappropriate use of the special knowledge which that access provides. Contents of abstracts submitted to conference program committees shall be regarded as privileged as well, and handled in the same manner.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Charges
Publication in Journal of Information and Organizational Sciences is without any costs/charge to authors. All processing and publishing costs are borne by the journal owner rather than by the author.
Subscription per volume : 100,00 kuna (15 EUR, 20 USD).
To subscribe, please contact the publisher (e-mail).
Note: This only applies if you would like to receive JIOS in printed version. Online access is still free (requires only for user to register).
Acess to JIOS is free of charge through folowing sources: